Tuesday, October 18, 2005

tied up with string

well im happy, said no to a job, managed to ward off excessive guilt and now listening to the maudlin Bonney Prince whatever he is called. i love this weather im like one of those hypercolour tshirts. warm me up and change my colour. colour me happy doll. but well i want to write long and expressively about the texture of my up, but it just doesn’t translate i speak icelandic it types Bavarian. There’s a difference, well apart from the obvious.

the purpose of this post is to document that I am not ALWAYS a miserable git as this blog might infer

la la la la la la

that’s me singing

that’s also another sign

im wearing a badge too

and dancing a little jig

see how happy I can be

and im not even being sarcastic

bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home