Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ahh is for aprehension

what disturbs me this week is the toothless russian man who gets angry when he thinks im laughing at him when really im smiling because i dont know what he is saying and he seems to want a response, he thinks i think he's lying, i smile, you laugh at me? stepping closer, and then he talks to the air next to me. mad, ill and toothless, i am not. im not racist like the man on tv who says , this is australia, not some other country, THEY should THEY should not. I am not like the people in the gallery i visited that look like someone painted them , beautiful, still, composed. My hair whipped up by city wind and my skirt a little torn. i am not like the other girl giving the presentation yesterday, who breathed quite effectively throughout. I am just one tired person with a lot of words to write and a feeling that there are a lot of people in the world that are not like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home