Monday, October 17, 2005

tutorials or accounts, puppets or education?

quandery not sure how u spell it but im in one. just been offered fulltime work, as an administrator in the kids puppet theatre i work for. do i not go back to uni next year ? i really really want to finish my degree. admin work bores me silly BUT its a company i beleive in, i only went back to uni because i couldnt get full time work and what if i can't get work once i finish my degree. bugger buggger buggggger. so far my phone poll is one vote to take the job. if anyone reads this thing and isnt morally opposed to communicating with me in virtual land let me know i really dont know...my head will explode in 5 minutes, 1, 2, 3,....
i breathed by the way , i think its an academic advantage to be really obviously terrified of public speaking, teacher is nice to you class is nice to you and mostly they concentrate on the perculiar shade of beetroot you are turning and marvel at just how fast someone can read, they forgive you for you inconsistencies and NEVER ask you questions. goodbye anthropology may i never hear university students say -taming the natives-without any inverted commas ever again. may they all become circus performers and study themselves.

1 Comments:

Blogger kel said...

thanks meggles, i am at uni cause i want to be , that sounded wrong, it punches me buttons sometimes, challenging and in the long run it will take me somewhere my heart will feel better at being but my brain has a complex mechanism/gland/coding especially designated for self doubt. im thinking about having it removed but till then i decided to say no to the job xx
don't let this site fool you im shy as and talk more to the universe on this thing than i do in real life, thats why zac gets so grumpy at me. hope uni is going well chicken and you is hapy and joyful and sunned upxx

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home